Cuban-Coriander Pork Rub
• 2 tablespoons kosher salt
• 2 tablespoons ground coriander
• 6 tablespoons ground cumin
• 4 tablespoons hot chili powder
• 1 tablespoon paprika
• 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
• 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
1. Combine the kosher salt, coriander, cumin, chili powder, paprika, allspice, and black pepper in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Store in an airtight container at room temperature until ready to use.
2. To use, rub 1 tablespoon per serving onto the meat of your choice before grilling or cooking as desired.
Recipe provided by: TYRIX16 from www.allrecipes.com